Monday, January 4, 2010

Thinkings

Happy 2010!

I'm very glad that it's the beginning of a new year. Last year was a pile of ass, & this year will definitely bring about changes. For starters, I am trying not to cuss as much. I am currently failing epically in this endeavor. I am also working on my rage/anger problems, & will be working out more. I decided the best way to accomplish this was to do yoga. I will be starting that shortly.

But this will also be the year that I gain control of my life. I can't keep letting people hurt me like I have been. I am basically a resilient ball of depression & anxiety. Today, I had some very bad thoughts (none that I was going to seriously execute...literally).

I just want to apologize to my parents for being me. I am certain I didn't turn out how they expected. I know I sure didn't turn out how I expected. It kills me that I was their one shot at a child. Well irregardless (this isn't a real word, yet the spell checker didn't underline it. There is no hope for the world)...

I'm going back to West Palm Beach later this week. This will definitely be a new semester. I'm not taking shit from anyone, no matter who it is. I don't care who I piss off, whether it be roommate, friend, professor, employee at store, My Giant in passing. I'm not looking for a fight, but I'm not backing down.

Hello, 2010. We're gonna have a good year.

No comments: