Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Arry Poatah (it's cockney)

As a teenager, I always felt that I was morally superior than most everyone else because I was not a "Harry Potter" fan. I watched the 1st 2 movies, felt "meh" about them, & laughed at people in their Hogwarts costumes. Then along came a little thing called "Twilight." And I was hooked.

However, I could still claim moral superiority because I was a fan before the movies came out. In fact, I was intruiged after I saw the 1st teaser trailer before "Prince Caspian." So I got the book a few weeks later & became obsessed. Completely obsessed. It was pathetic. But I still say I'm better than most people because I was a fan before the movie (or the dreadful "Breaking Dawn") came out.

All of this to say....I'm reading "Harry Potter." And I like it.

Fuck.

No comments: