Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yay?

So I found out the apartment I live in is renewing their contract with my school, which means I'm not under as much stress to find a new place as I once was. However, I'm still going to try to move out because I'll be 24 in July. It's time to get my own place (roommate or not).

In other news, I have a proposal due in my class on Tuesday that may or may not be ready because my partner may or may not suck. I hate group projects.

And yesterday I went to a conference at 9am in Boca Raton about restoring marital intimacy when a spouse is a sex addict. Hey, it got me out of doing a paper. They also charged some of us from my class $10 & didn't charge others, so I went back & participated in the following exchange...

Me: Hi, I'm part of Dr. Henry's class.
Lady: Oh, ok.
Me: Um, you guys charged me $10 & didn't charge other people in my group.
Lady (while looking at me like "what do you want me to do about it?"): Ok....
Me: I'd like my money back.
Lady: I don't know if I have any $10's left.
Me: I can wait.

I got my money back & promptly went to Dunkin' Donuts to get me a dang Coolata or whatever it's called.

No comments: