Sunday, May 22, 2011

Still Alive (But In Heaven)

Laptop still isn't fixed, of course. I really need it so I can do my pre-work before I go up to Virginia at the end of June for my class. Also, I need it for my social life, since heaven forbid I actually have one with real people!

Also, I re-arranged my bedroom. It looks more mature than before, just by moving my bed, nightstand, & a bookcase. However, now that my bed is no longer directly against the wall I feel like I'm going to fall off.

I've also had two almost-anxiety attacks this week. Hopefully that stops soon.

Also, I was raptured. Peace out!

5 comments:

Aubree said...

wow raptured, i feel unworthy to speak to thou. and it's amazing how much maturity, wisdom, and age can be gained just by moving a few piece of furniture.

Aubree said...

*pieces. i mean pieces, yo.

Andrew said...

It's true. I was very surprised. I almost feel my age now.

Rebecca J-G said...

So I guess that means you got rid of the net full of stuffed animals....AND the rocking horse? WOW! You da man!

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Here's wishing you very mature love-making in the newly arranged love shack.