Friday, February 6, 2015

Maybe

So the past few days, on top of being sick, I've noticed that I was developing a rash in my left armpit. That is pretty common due to having very sensitive skin, but this time it itched like a mother fucker. Then it opened up & started oozing. I went to the doctor after work & found out...

I have a staph infection.

She gave me a prescription for bactrim & told me to get some hydrocortisone cream & hopefully it will clear up in a few days.

While I was waiting for my prescription to be filled, I was walking around Target, just looking at the things. I found my way over to the towels, then the curtains, then lighting. Sometimes when I'm at stores like Target (actually just Target because I don't go to Wal-Mart unless I'm in dire need) I enjoy looking at the selections for home furnishings & imagine what it's like to have a big boy job, make big boy money, & live in a big boy apartment/house. Granted, I'm making strides to move up the corporate coffee ladder, but it's still something I think about. Maybe have a pet, nicer car, actual curtains & furniture that matches.

Maybe in the future. Maybe not.

2 comments:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

An oozing armpit?

So how did you get staff infection? You been hanging out at wrestling practices?

Andrew said...

The nurse practitioner thought it might have happened because the skin got irritated from an allergic reaction to my deodorant. It's clearing up now though.