Monday, September 21, 2009

Horny Mexicans

So after work last night I decided I need a little depressant aka booze, so I went to Wal-Mart, forgetting that at any given time, they will only have 2 cash registers open. But I had my mind on the alcohols, so nothing was to stop me. After picking up some pita bread for my hummus, I found the cheapest wine I could find ($4 bottle of Arbor Mist merlot. Don't nobody tell me I'm not refined). I see the dreaded lines ahead of me, & pick the one that seems the shortest. Mistake #1: the other line went just as fast, if not faster.

But as I looked up, I saw this.


Needless to say, I was not amused. I can handle a smidge of PDA when it appears that the people are in love. But this was ridiculous. This guy was all over the girl, & she seemed to only reciprocate because she felt she had to. And the guy was obviously high, drunk, or both. Very bloodshot eyes. So I'm stuck in the line for about 15 minutes, holding my pita bread, texting, with my bottle of Arbor Mist on the ground. I'm doing everything I can to ignore this douchecock, but he keeps looking at me.

Eventually he pays & as he's leaving, he spills part of his drink on the floor & just walks off, leaving the poor cashier who was so overweight she could barely move her arms to clean it up. He then tries to leave through the entrance that is closed at night at a certain time. As I left, they were wandering around the parking lot, looking highly confused.

Humanity, you have no future.

P.S. And yes, I did enjoy my wine. In fact, I drank the whole bottle in about an hour. I'm so classy, I drank it straight from the bottle. My parents would be proud.

No comments: