Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Holy shit y'all! I just made a blog!

Well, I'm probably 5 years too late to be part of the blogging craze, but whatevs. And I know chances are that no one is going to read it, but it's ok because part of the reason for this is to rant without having to handwrite in my journal. And also, I'm super paranoid that my roommate (affectionately known as My Giant. But not to his face!) is going to somehow stumble upon my journal & if I'm talking smack, I don't want to risk earning his ire. So what better idea than risking my journal being discovered than to write on the internet?!

So, I'm 23 & just started grad school in West Palm Beach, FL. This place is pretty different than anything I'm used to, what with the one way streets, parallel parking, parking meters, & bad plastic surgery. I haven't exactly set the social world on fire yet, but I've met a few people thus far who don't suck the pooch. I'm still trying to get used to the weather here (i.e. humidity), because despite living in North Carolina for 20 years & Georgia for the past 3, this is pretty ridic.

I'm going to go into more detail later, such as when it's not 5:30 in the morn. Since my social calender is free pretty much always, who knows what's gonna happen!

Love me!

No comments: