Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oopsies

I accidently got drunk last night. "How do you 'accidently' get drunk?" you might ask. And that's a very reasonable question. The answer is...I wasn't monitoring like I should have.

After I got off work a lady from class texted me about a thing at City Place (the location of that Craigslist thing I posted) & another girl from class, the lady, & myself went. It was happy hour at the restaurant we ended up going to, which in my poor state (though not as poor, thanks to my dad) meant I wouldn't have to worry about money as much. So I had a Heineken, & an Almond Joy martini (the vodkas, chocolate, & coconut around the rim). We went to another restaurant & I had...something else. Something islandy. Then the lady bought me a shot (*shiver*) of Bacardi.

I fucking hate shots.

Luckily, no vomit was spilled. They dropped me off the in the parking lot where I ran inside because I saw My Giant & I was not in a state to deal with that idiot. Went to bed around 9:30. Woke up around 3:30. Now it's homework time.

Also, the lady (once she got drunk) told me, "Andrew, I'm so drunk you're almost sexy." Aww thanks!

No comments: