Monday, March 15, 2010

New books

Yesterday I bought 2 new books (technically 3, but 2 of them are in the same book). "The Picture of Dorian Gray" & the "Alice in Wonderland" books. I find the fantasy behind Lewis Carroll's books to be intriguing so I wanted to give them a try. I've almost finished "Through The Looking Glass" (I knocked out the 1st book in no time) & so far, I have to say that they are pretty good, in my expert opinion. A little childish (duh. They were written for chil'rens), but good nonetheless.

I cannot wait to start "The Picture of Dorian Gray." I've heard so many good things about it, & the fact that Oscar Wilde was a hot mess makes the anticipation almost unbearable. I'm sure I'll start it later today if I don't fall asleep 1st.

Oh yes, I puppy-sat last night for Kelley, the girl who gave me the sleeping drugs last semester that I had the allergic reaction to. I miss dogs.

And tonight I start the group that I'm co-leading for class. And I thought Oscar Wilde was a hot mess...

No comments: