Wednesday, March 30, 2011

TeeHee

My job is holding a drawing class where for $30 you can learn to draw this slightly complicated-looking coffee cup. My co-worker (who will be going to art school) tried to draw it but for some reason wasn't able to finish it at the same time as the rest of the picture, so there were these arrows pointing to a blank space. I took it upon myself to add the stick figure (which I have since erased, because I am nothing if not professional).

It was funny to us, anyway...

5 comments:

Aubree said...

a coffee place having art lessons? i would pay WAY more than $30 to learn to draw that stick figure though, tis excellent.

David said...

It has short legs.

Andrew said...

David, you are such a hater.

And I worked really hard on this!

Caleb said...

You should have left it, wimp.

Andrew said...

While everyone thought it was funny, it was better that I erase it.