Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Well, I Guess God Wants Me Homeless...

The guy prayed about it. Apparently God said no to me living with him. Apparently God wants me homeless...

In all actuality, the mister said that his sister was coming to stay with him for a month & it was just a bad time. I'm not bitter. I understand.

It's looking like I'm going to be moving into a dorm for the summer while I continue my search. The best part about that is they want to move me into one where there aren't kitchens attached to the units, despite the fact that there are still some of those available. And the cafeteria is apparently closed so I don't know how they expect me to eat.

Jesus H. Christ on a porch swing...

Tomorrow is another day. I don't work or have class so I'm going to spend it getting this shit sorted out, packing (to move God knows where), & cleaning the current dump I live in (barely. Just enough so I don't get fined).

You know that feeling right when you're about to have a complete nervous breakdown? Yeah. Almost had one today while in my counseling session. My counselor looked quite worried for me. I would look worried for me, too. I've looked like warmed-over shit for the past week. That's the real travesty here.

5 comments:

Rebecca J-G said...

Ok...you KNOW God doesn't want you homeless. In fact, if you think about the homeless guy and the taco, I believe there was a lesson there. I think He is telling you IT AIN'T THAT BAD! You know I love you Andrew, but things are going to work out and you have to stop getting so DOWN about stuff. Your life could be so much worse. Look at mine *sigh* OK, that was low....well, anyway, it's all going according to plan. You just need to learn to go with the flow and accept the plan.
Can't wait to see how great everything ends up!

Andrew said...

I know. I'm such a whiner. It just seems like everything happens at once, ya know (I know you know)?

A lot of it is mainly just complaining & I don't really think I'm as bad off as I make it seem.

Rebecca J-G said...

That's good. At least it makes for entertaining reading. I rather enjoy your whining.

Andrew said...

Well, it kind of stresses me out. Lol! It's hard work to be me!

Rebecca J-G said...

But you are so worth it!!