Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just Rambling

I went to the library a little while ago to get a book.

I couldn't find a book I wanted so I got 2 movies instead. Because that's a brain-stimulating alternative.

Both are going to be my rewards for finishing this damn independent study paper. Seriously, I'm STILL dicking around with it & I have 2 more assignments to go before the end of the month, on top of finishing all of my admissions junk for Liberty.

Also, here I am getting my chest waxed a few weeks ago when Robyn & Sarah were visiting:





Yeah, we gave up after our failure to make a decent happy trail...

6 comments:

Caleb said...

Holy bread on toast that looks painful! Isn't there a better way? What about razors? Nair? Letting nature rule?

Shudder.

Andrew said...

I'm just going to let nature rule at this point. I might try shaving at some point but my skin is too sensitive to use Nair (I used to try it for my charming unibrow as a teenager).

Rebecca J-G said...

There is NOTHING about these pictures that I can find socially redeemable. YUK and OUCH. Don't even understand the whole wanting-to-wax- the-chest-thing....What is the appeal of a hairless chest? Why would you want to look like a 12yr old boy? Ummm....I love chest hair.

Andrew said...

I just wanted to see what it was like! I'm not gonna do it again. If I do go hairless, it'll be through shaving & it will to show off my newly-acquired 6-pack.

Rebecca J-G said...

Glad to hear you aren't planning a repeat of this activity. The more I look at the pics (and I'm trying NOT to look), I'm thinking something was done very wrong here. I mean, I wax my eyebrows, and the whole major pink think just looks wrong. I'm thinking you took some serious skin tissue off too. UGH. I can't even think about it....

Andrew said...

Actually, that's normal for me. I have uber-sensitive skin & just scratching myself when I have an itch can cause my skin to turn bright pink.