Thursday, August 26, 2010

Looking Up? Perhaps

So, for all intents & purposes, I have found a place to move! Wahoooo!

It's one of those deals where I looked on Craigslist (I know...) & found a reasonably priced place in a decentish neighborhood in Raleigh. I went yesterday to meet the guy & he's crazy nice & the place is pretty ok. I'm gonna get the biggest bedroom, so that's a humongous plus. There's even a basement with a spiral staircase! And the lease is month to month so if things don't exactly pan out as well as I'd like for them to, it will be easier to fix than when I lived with My Giant.

Don't quite know when I'm moving yet. I haven't signed anything yet. My parents aren't exactly thrilled that I'm moving in with someone I don't know, but hey, beggars can't be choosers. I don't feel nervous about this at all except that I've never been in a situation like this before & I'm going to miss being with my parents (even if they drive me crazy).

On another note, none of the online traffic schools that have sent me information on their services got my name right. Not a single one!

Also there are some issues with my Financial Aid at Liberty Online. I have complete faith that it will work out though because I have to.

1 comment:

Alexandra Coleman said...

Hey
Thanks for your comment..

Tried following you but it's not working at the moment, will try again tomorrow!

I've just done a new post about adverts I hate.. should apply to US ads as well i think! Have a read :D

Alexandra

http://alexandrascomplaintsoftheday.blogspot.com/