Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Comedy Of Errors?

I'm getting sick now. That's always appreciated.

My books also all got here today. Of course then my internet went out for the entire afternoon because of them cutting the trees down around my apartment so I wasn't able to do homework. I swear, if it weren't so insanely irritating everything that's happened to me with this stupid Liberty thing would be incredibly comical. And it still kind of is. I just need to get a little more removed from the situation before I can laugh.

I really have terrible luck.

Addendum: Obviously my internet is working now. I managed to steal some earlier this evening & wrote possibly one of the best discussion board posts I ever have. It was about Jesus. So that's slightly ironic, writing about Jesus whilst stealing internet (desperate times call for desperate measures). Then the internet went out again. But now it's back.

They also haven't gotten my financial stuff fixed nor has my transcript been evaluated so I STILL don't know what classes transferred.

5 comments:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Thou shalt not steal whilst writing about Baby Jesus.

Andrew said...

Technically it wasn't the Baby Jesus. It was just regular ol' Jesus.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Yeah, I always call him Baby Jesus. He's always my baby, and nobody puts baby in a corner - or a on a cross.

Andrew said...

Tell that to those pesky Jews...

Rebecca J-G said...

You KNOW I want to know what you said about Jesus!! Where did you write it?? Find it and copy/paste it to me....I promise not to crucify you!